My Sayang Suriya
I first kw him last yr july
We lost contact after 1month
Finally we got back into contact on march
We are not couples
But we love each other more then our love
We sayang each other alot...
Im more important then his gal for him
&
The same for me his more important for me then my guy
I eva cried for him
I eva slashed my hand cause of him
I have eva kissed him
I have eva hugged him
I have eva kenna slap from him
I have eva got raba scolding from him
&
I have eva may more...
The worst thing was
I missed him alot & alot
I can even stay w/o talking to my guy for 1 day
But
I cant do anything w/o talking to my sayang
I dun kw weather its love
But
I love HIM ALOT

0 comments:
Post a Comment