THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Manmadhanae (english version) The meaninq is amazinq!!

O cupid! You're an artist! O cupid! You're a poet! O cupid! You're a lover! O cupid! You're a protector! I dun kw why I've lost myself in yu. Why the time stands still after meetinq yu. I'm your fan! Why dunt yu understand tat? I've cr0ssed many man, I didnt like any0ne. N0b0dy has flattered wif me lyke yu have. O cupid! You're an artist! O cupid! You're a poet! O cupid! You're a lover! O cupid! You're a protector!

Onli todae I've achieved the purpose of being born as a women. Onli aFter seeinq yu I've staRted reSpectinq man. You're swinqinq in mua heaRt. You're ruNning in me. I'm dancinq qracefully. I'm talkinq intelliqently. I'm bloominq pleasantly. Do yu have any such feelinqs.. I saw yu once, my lyfe turned sweet, what's tiz wonder? Is it a history if a friend turn into a lover?wonder? Is it a history if a friend turns into a lover?

O cupid! I see yu! O cupid! I admire yu! O cupid! I taste yu! O cupid! I live in yu! Shall I devour yu fully? Shall I feel shy b4 yu? Shall I name mua bedroom after yu? I'll qive yu the charter of my slavery. To accept mee. I'll be wif yu till mua last breath. Take gud care of mee.

0 comments: