Rascal Tamil
Mua babyy court case qot post pond and hys case was on 30th Nov 10..
Was freakinqq scared and worried tat i was burstinq out in tears and prayinq to qod badlyy..
Now tat hys court case qot post pond aqain im happyy but still bit scared..
Just hopinqq tat he qets probation or in for lyke not more den a month.. (I'll qo mad w/o hym)
2months has pasted and manyy thinqs happened..
Got manyy scoldinqqs and love from hym..
Thouqh i didnt qet father love ii qot it from mua babyyda..
I started callinqq hym daddyy and he started callinq mi mummyy!!
Wen he called mi mummyy i dun kw whye but i was veryy veryy happyy tat i blashed alot..
I've decided hys mua everythinqq..
No one has took care of mi and loved mi the wayy he does..
Im just meltinqq in hys love..
The more ii qet to knoww hym each dayy the more i start to love hym..
I hope wish and pray he loves mi the way i love hym and our relationship continues till mua last breathe in tiz world..


0 comments:
Post a Comment